ADVANCED PROCESS CONTROL (APC) CONSULTING SERVICES
You know that your plant or machine can function better by tuning the controllers or improving the control strategy, but you and your team simply lack the time and maybe also the best tools and experience to do it? We offer the solution!
We offer a range of APC consulting services:
- APC audits: we examine your process and recommend cost-effective control solutions
- APC implementations: we implement APC inside the DCS or on an OPC connected server
- APC tuning: significant benefits can be realized from improving existing controls
- APC training courses: become a pro
When we talk about APC, it is not about very expensive software products. It's about practical and affordable extensions to basic PID loop control that can be added to any existing DCS (distributed control system) or any PLC-based controllers. This is also called advanced regulatory control (ARC) or traditional advanced control (TAC):
- dead time compensation and internal model control
- feedforward, cascade and triple cascade control
- automated and optimized product grade transitions
- recipe or product grade specific optimized controls
- constraint override control
- real-time non-linear constraint set-point optimization
- soft sensor based control
- inferential control, also known as model based control
We use leading tools for advanced process control monitoring, analysis and tuning. We can train you on how to use these tools.
- From various industries: Our software products and services have been applied in many industries.
- For diverse application areas: control of distillation columns, reactors, boilers, heat exchangers, motors, compressors, pipelines, furnaces, etc.
- In Europe, Middle-East or Africa