PID TUNING FOR PETROCHEMICALS
Many petrochemical processes can benefit immediately through the use of our software and technology. Following is a brief summary:
- PID tuning (primary and advanced control) optimization to reduce/eliminate oscillations and improve the control quality of the primary control layer.
- DCS/PLC-resident or host-computer-resident APC (advanced process control) control schemes.
- PID and APC control quality monitoring, reporting and control parameter adjustments.
- Online oscillation detection, operator alerts, adaptive control action and automatic control parameter adjustments.
- Sequence control programs for product grade transitions and for planned changes in process conditions.
- Auto-Adaptive control for compensating for process and equipment nonlinearities and also those caused by different raw materials/catalysts and process/operating conditions.
- Online optimization to consider market conditions, chemical prices and process conditions.
- Remote access, monitoring and support to improve effectiveness of engineers and operators.
- Operator advisory to provide smart messaging and support this is like having an experienced operator or engineer watching the whole plant/process all the time and then providing the operator with excellent support based on years of experience and knowledge.
- OPC communications and signal validation for online analyzers, compressors, fast data logging and monitoring and to assist a host of related applications.
- Advanced LIMS (laboratory information management system) to provide the best and user-friendly, yet low-cost laboratory user interface and data management.