COMPUTER BASED TRAINING ON PRACTICAL PRIMARY AND ADVANCED INDUSTRIAL PROCESS CONTROL
Modern control rooms are complicated with all the DCS, PLC and Advanced Control software and hardware. There is a lot to know and to learn to a be a good practical industrial control engineer or technician. With PiProMaster you can learn all of this at your own pace, when and where you have the time. Simply install it on your desktop, laptop or tablet, and train yourself when it's convenient for you.
PiProMaster has three parts:
- Interactive theory lessons -- learn in a fun and effective way.
- Quizzes with online grading -- evaluate how well you master the course material.
- Hands-on lab sessions on the built-in process control simulator -- learn practical process control design and tuning skills as if you are in the control room of a real plant.
This Computer Based Training has been developed by practicing control engineers with over 30 years of control room experience. Its goal is to teach you practical process control concepts, good practices and usable skills.
Benefits of PiProMaster
- Learn at your own pace, when and where it is convenient for you.
- Teaches practical, usable skills.
- Learn in a way that is fun and effective.
- Includes learning new concepts, self-testing and gaining hands-on experience on a process control simulator.
- The simulator sessions mimic real industrial examples as if working in a real control room, but without disturbing or endangering the real plant operation.
- What you will otherwise learn over several years, now you can learn in one to two weeks.
Who will benefit from PiProMaster?
Companies from various industries with production that involves process control, as well as colleges and universities. Both process control designers and practitioners will benefit from this training.
Overview of training topics
PRIMARY PROCESS CONTROL
ADVANCED PROCESS CONTROL
LAB SESSIONS ON SIMULATOR
- Configure a transfer function and study open-loop response
- Configure a PID loop, simulate a setpoint change, tune the PID
- Add random noise to the previous simulation
- Configure external disturbances
- Tune a Temperature Control PID (TC)
- Tune a Level Control PID (LC)
- Tune a cascade PID
- Configure Disturbance and Feedforward Transfer Function
- Configure a Model-based Dead-time Compensator
- Identify a transfer function using simulated plant data
If you are interested in buying PiProMaster or if you have any further questions, call us at +32 53 39 77 10 during office hours Central European Time, or send us an email to PiProMaster_info@yazzoom.com: